10361 Menhart Lane, Cupertino, CA
10361 Menhart Lane, Cupertino
Perfectly proportioned exceptional floor plan. 4 bedrooms + 3 full bathrooms designed by locally acclaimed architect Michael Kinoshita. Large formal entry with limestone and glass tile accents welcomes you to this beautiful custom home.
Formal Living Room/Dining Rooms features
- Exotic Brazilian Tigerwood engineered hardwood floors
- Clean Air Certified Gas Fireplace with custom granite and cherry wood surround & mantle
- Wired for power and flat screen tv cables above fireplace
- 9 foot ceilings with coffered living room ceiling and recessed lighting
- Custom light trim covers on recessed lights coordinating with dining room fixture
- Crown Molding
- Large alcove for custom cabinetry or lots of room your own furniture
- Elegant bow window in dining room
Gourmet Kitchen features
- Custom cherry all wood cabinets by John Longabaugh/Custom Woodcraft
- Trash and recycling pull out
- Corner lazy susan
- Tall tray cabinet
- All self closing drawers
- Cabinet pantry with can shelves
- Extra cabinet storage with additional tall try dividers
- Center island with 220 v power and gas cooking * Bosch oven and gas range with warming drawer * Stainless steel appliances * Granite slab counter tops custom fabrication by Lyons Granite & Marble * Eat-in kitchen breakfast nook with charming bow window.
- Family room opens to kitchen with convenient direct access to back yard.
- Extra lighted shelf storage on back of island
- Located off front entrance – perfect for home office and meeting clients
- or quiet privacy set apart from other living space
- Perfect for Au Pair, in-laws or guests with attached full bath
- High quality loop carpet: Constant Charm by Mohawk with a limited lifetime stain warranty
- Glass French doors plus Anderson bow window with custom wood window sill
- Attached bath with contemporary all glass vanity and vessel sink
- Full tub with overhead shower.
- Custom tile work includes soap/shampoo niche.
- Custom limestone tile floor design with amber glass accent tiles
Master Bedroom Suite
- Bright and spacious with 3 windows plus sliding French door to back patio
- Architectural touches with rounded wall and private entry
- High quality loop carpet: Constant Charm by Mohawk with a limited lifetime stain warranty.
- Walk-in closet with cedar flooring – design your own custom closet organizer
- Limestone tile floor
- Remote control fully opening skylight with screen
- Oversized heated/jetted tub with waterfall faucet and convenient hand held sprayer
- Large separate stall shower with custom ‘waterfall’ tile design
- Frameless glass shower door that swings in both directions
- Custom cherry all wood double vanity with black granite counters
All Kohler ‘Archer’ faucets and fixtures in shower and sinks
2 additional bedrooms – spacious and bright with faux wooden shutter blinds
Bedroom closets have cedar flooring and 8 foot closet doors for maximum storage access
Hall bathroom features limestone tile floor with custom black accent diamonds coordinating with accents in tub/shower. * All cherry wood custom cabinet and black granite vanity with beveled glass mirror and matching cherry wood frame.
Tankless water heater * Attic pull down ladder with lighted attic storage
Large laundry area can accommodate full size top or front loading machines or stack them and gain extra storage * Finished 2 car garage with automatic door opener * Stamped concrete entry walk * Professionally landscaped front yard with automatic sprinklers & drip irrigation * New fencing with lattice work * Skylight in hallway with extra linen cabinet storage * Top of the line central heat and air conditioning system * All rooms – wired for Ethernet, phone and cable t.v. * 9 foot ceilings with 9 foot doors and closet doors * Anderson double pane windows with wood interior for beauty and vinyl exterior for practicality
Approximate SF: 1858 square feet + 400 sf garage * Approximate lot size: 5018 square feet
Award winning Cupertino Schools
Hyde Middle School
Cupertino High School
Alternative programs in the Cupertino school district: Alternative education program information is available at the alternative program school site (Faria, Lawson*, McAuliffe, Murdock-Portal, Meyerholz*) or the Student Assignment Office. If you are interested in enrolling your child in an alternative program, we encourage you to discuss the choices available for your child with the principal at your attendance area school so you are aware of all program plans for the 2007-2008 school year (* Language Immersion Program).
Faria: A K-5 structured program placing emphasis on the development and mastery of the basic skills in a traditional classroom environment.
McAuliffe: A K-8 parent participation experiential program based on a developmental education philosophy that emphasizes the needs of the whole child.
Murdock- Portal: A K-5 program in which students are grouped in open, multi-age villages with teams of teachers using a balance of basic skills and project-based strategies.
Language Immersion Program: A K–8-language immersion program that provides the core curriculum in English and Mandarin.
Home Study Program: A district-home partnership for families who wish to teach their children at home.
Conveniently located off 280 & Lawrence Expressway for easy commutes. Close to shopping off Stevens Creek & Westgate Shopping Center. * Quiet street with no through traffic – East facing